Disclosures for Ed Jones regarding
Cell tower at Los Robles and El Camino
I do not believe that my investments, employment or cell phone plan
would bias my investigation.
My concerns are about whether there would be non-thermal health effects
of the electromagnetic radiation from the proposed cellular broadcast tower.
- I live within a close proximity to the proposed cellular broadcast tower
where health risk or property de-valuation could occur.
- I have no stocks in Cingular Wireless or any other cellular companies
to my knowledge. Mutual funds I own could invest in these industries.
- I do not work for Cingular.
- My employer Trimble Navigation does make GPS equipment used
by the cellular industries.
My job function includes promotion of GPS technologies into cell phones.
Opinions I express are my own not necessarily supported by my employer.
- I do not have a Cingular GMS phone,
but the proposed cellular broadcast tower would improve
Cingular GSM coverage at my home.
I do have a Cingular TDMA phone that has adequate coverage at my home.
Version Info: $Revision: $ $Date: $