Noise Problems, Barron Park (Neighborhood) Association
Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View
Noise complaints from Palo Alto residents to Palo Alto Police Dept.
The BPA has taken no position on the issue of limiting or banning leafblowers.
- Helipad at VA Hospital: report on meeting with VA Officials in September 1996
(from Winter 1996 issue of BPA Newsletter
Contrary to what we were told to expect,
residents have observed:
The BPA is pursuing this problem.
- helicopters bound for the VA flying over the neighborhood.
- helicopters sitting on the pad with the engines running for
extended periods (roughly 30 minutes),
instead of lifting off immediately after delivering
- more frequent flights:
two were observed in a single day with other
"probables" that week
(as opposed to an average of one per month that
we were told to expect).
- Generic complaints to Federal Aviation Administration,
Flight Standards District Office.
Mineta / San Jose Airport
1250 Aviation Avenue
San Jose CA 95110-1130
Airplanes - SFO (San Francisco Airport)
- Flight Tracking: Fly Quiet SFO. The flight tracking system allows you to see Bay Area air traffic (with time delay), for example to ID the plane that just flew over your house.
- Overflight Noise Complaint Lines:
Provide the following info:
- Local: 650-876-2219
- Toll-free: 877-206-8290
- Estimated or actual time of overflight noise
- Duration of event
- Any specific circumstances (e.g., Low flight path)
- (Ancient) Articles from the Palo Alto Weekly
Airplanes - SJC (Mineta San Jose Airport)
Version Info: $Revision: 1.15 $ $Date: 2003/06/15 06:06:16 $